Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My new resolution.

So, with New Year's lurking around the corner, most people are probably taking this time to think about resolutions. They are making decisions to change something about themselves in the coming year, beginning on 01/01/09 and last for 365.24 days after that.

Not I.

I am going to use this opportunity to take a snapshot in time of the things that sum up my life right now and see how those change throughout the year and then ultimately at the year's end. Kind of a micro-level time capsule.

I will post the list either on New Year's or the Eve, depending on how lazy I get between now and then and when I am around fast internet access. But I wanted to put it out there now, because I would like your input.

What are some things that make you think of me - in this moment? Not the Emily you remember from high school or something stupid I did at that one party at that one fraternity house or even things you think I have coming for me in the future.

I'm not expecting many responses, since it's the holidays after all. But if there's something that should go in my personal time capsule, let me know. I'll even give you a head start:

  • Headbands with bows
  • Caffeine-free
  • Loves Edward Cullen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Third Eye Blind, PLBD, Team Spice, NYC, Piano Bars, cup cakes, purple, gay men, talking in the Borat voice, wine, txt messagng xhardxcorex, ObamaNation...

I'll keep thinking.

I don't know how relevant "Make it snow" is but I think it's worthy enough to put in a capsule for future generations to enjoy.

Samantha said...

Ahem. Broadway. New York. Blair Waldorf. Elf Yourself. Bucket of Tea. what is the broadway dude you're obsessed with? I can't remember his name, but yeah him.


And Katherine I'm so pissed you said PLBD before i did. I don't know what i am going to do about it, but you'll be hearing from my people soon enough.


heh heh.

Leslie @ Body Won't Break said...

chuck bass, the true gossip girl, spring awakening, open, heartfelt, blackberry, christmas in a cup