Monday, December 29, 2008

XOXO - I need you!

I am going into serious Gossip GIrl withdrawals. I need my weekly dose of Blair, Chuck, man bangs and Dorota. Not to mention my weekly snark from Daily Intel's coverage of "The Greatest Show of Our Time". Luckily, Gossip Girl's return to glory is just over a week away. In the meantime, I've been filling my need for media consumption in various forms, from the high-brow to the basest of interests.

Listening to: my old school Blair Waldorf playlist (told you I was having withdrawals; Lil Wayne, Bare cast album; Girl Talk

Reading: Serena, by Ron Rash; Entertainment Weekly; LJ posts from oxymoronassoc; and no, I swear I didn't finish rereading the Twilight series. okay, I lied.

Watching: Dexter (Season 1); College Football bowl games; The Dark Knight and various other findings from the local video store

No comments: