Friday, December 12, 2008

Let's talk about our feelings.

Or, more specifically, since this is my blog, let's talk about MY feelings.

A) Excited
There are two very good reasons for this feeling. First, I am going to the Apple store today to get my Christmas present - an iPhone! Prepare to hear me speaking in my "iPhone voice" all Christmas break. You love it. The second reason is that in one week I will be at my mom's house for the first half of my holidays.

B) Annoyed
I think it's a good sign that I need a break when everything around here starts to annoy me. I honestly am not feeling annoyed at this particular moment; however, it has cropped up a lot this week. However, if you know me, you know the best way for me to cure a bad mood. Last night I checked another Broadway show off my list, "All My Sons."

C) Nostalgic
This is solely due to the fact that Jordan did his annual "reflection on the last year of my life" post on his blog today and I just finished reading it. But it did make me think about how much things have changed from January 1st until now.

D) Christmas-y
Come on, y'all. It's the most wonderful time of the year. How could I not be in a Christmas spirit?!

Let's also talk about the fact that in order to hit and/or surpass 100 posts, I need 14 more. Totally doable, as long as I don't forget while my brain is shut down over break and I'm not looking for distractions. So maybe I'll do a little double duty this next week as a precaution.

P.S. How awesomely creepy are those pictures?

3 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe you are going to the iPhone. I thought you were totally against it! Well it's fabulous and welcome to the club!

Samantha said...

exactly what does this iPhone voice sound like?

Katie said...

I thought you wanted hot boys for Christmas!!! I know I do... :)

Miss you! We should copy Jordan and do "Year in Review" posts!