Sunday, December 7, 2008

OMFG.


Y'all, this is serious. OU's going to the 'ship.

Tonight, as usual, I watched the game at the OU Club's designated bar, The Press Box. Lauren and I met up super early to guarantee that we would have a table upstairs for the Big XII Championship.

That game was mind-blowing. OU is officially the first team in NCAA history to score 60+ points in five straight games. Suck on that, Texas.

The energy in the place was great. I think my favorite part was the two guys who were battling it out over which one got to yell "BOOMER" first after we scored.

No, no... wait. The best part was, toward the end when "Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner, Boomer Sooner" was followed by "Florida Sucks."

Now for Saturday, let's hope the voters pull through for Sammy B. And then it's off to party in the city where the heat is on. Boomer Sooner, everybody.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I'm going to Miami, Buenvenidos a Miami!