Sunday, December 21, 2008

When did Christmas get so close?!

I apologize for my sub-par blog posts lately. It's just that there's been a whirlwind of activity leading up to the holidays and just no time to get my thoughts in order.

I do think there are a few important things to point out, though.

1. I am at my mom's in Tennessee for the first stop on my Christmas vacation. Then I'm off to Paris after Christmas.
2. You know that earlier post -- the one about what I wanted for Christmas? Well, I got my #1. Sort of. Mom got me an Edward action figure. Oh heck yes. It's quite possibly the nerdiest thing ever, but too funny at the same time.
3. Speaking of Twilight, I am currently in the game room watching my bootleg DVD of it with my mom and stepdad. I don't think either of them will like it -- Mom, because it's "scary" and Monty because it's a teenage love story. Oh well.
4. I might actually have New Year's plans that involve me being in Norman. Nothing's finalized yet, so I won't get my hopes up too high, but Jordan and I have a plan in the works.
5. There are two things here that get a lot more of a workout when I'm home than otherwise -- my dog, Bridget, and the piano. I have probably spent 5 hours on the keyboard already, and nearly as much playing with the pup. Oh, how I love vacations.

I'll be back with a real blog post soon. Promise! And it will be BEFORE Christmas -- which just happens to be four days away. Whoa.

No comments: