Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've regressed to 7th grade.

I think my mind is rebelling against adulthood by making me think like a 14-year-old schoolgirl. That's the only explanation I can come up with for some of my recent interests. I mean, Jonas Brothers... really?

And Twilight. Why do I love it so much? It's embarrassing, really. But, my friends are enablers to my addiction, so at least I'm not in it alone. I really shouldn't have downloaded the soundtrack, though. I had no idea Rob Pattinson could sing, and now I'm even more infatuated. Sick.

At least Zac Efron isn't the background for my work computer anymore.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Ahem....
Loren is obsessed with Twilight.
She is 12...and in 6th grade. So you're a 6th grader actually. And if it meant that you're no longer day-dreaming about Zac Efron, then I'll gladly be an enabler to this most terrific of causes.