Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm back.

Just so you know, I'm back in New York, after a wonderful vacation in Kingsport and Paris. Since I am sure to have more time to procrastinate and faster internet access now, expect more thorough posts. Here's a preview of what might be to come:

1. Rena and I are going to start working on a project. I might need your input.
2. Should I start doing a regular posting day, ala RubyTurtleHippie?
3. A review of 2008's shining moments
4. More videos, links and utter nonsense
5. The quest for that elusive 100th post.

For now, I'm actually getting back to work. But I must also mention that I am overjoyed because tonight Gossip Girl returns! I have been going into Chuck/Blair withdrawals. The rest of the week should be great, too. Tomorrow a coworker has a comedy show, Wednesday I'm going to see "In the Heights" and Thursday is the BCS National Championship game!

I hope you're all having a great Monday.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I am so happy that I am mentioned on here. It makes me feel important in the blog world. Also, I am currently reading the Gossip Girl series. At this point, I still like Serena better, but let me read the prequel and then maybe my attitude will change. But you are most definitely a Blair.