Thursday, January 22, 2009

100

I've been putting off posting because I didn't know what to do to make my 100th post awesome. It's a lot of pressure, you know? I had several ideas, all of which involved me coming up with 100 of something. And try as I might, I didn't have the patience or the interest in writing 100 facts, blah blah blah... and you wouldn't have wanted to read that either.

So, instead I decided to share with you some of my favorite time wasters - since you're already reading blogs online anyway. With no further ado, in honor of all that is my 100th post of awesomeness, here are my current favorite YouTube videos. Some are really old favorites, and others are newer loves. (And ok, so a few of them are Spring Awakening related...)



(This one might not make sense to you if you haven't actually seen Spring Awakening. In fact, it doesn't really make any sense even if you have.)



(Kyle Riabko is currently on tour with SA as Melchior. He's a strange kid, but funny! And a great singer.)



(Oh, come one. You really haven't seen this?)



(Blake played Ernst in SA. He also has a beautiful voice. This song is great, too bad the band isn't together anymore.)



(This is one of those classics. It reminds me of sitting on the couch with Ross at Phi Delt and watching YouTube videos for hours. Actually, this whole post reminds me of that.)



(Kayleigh introduced me to this video. "It's like she thinks she's the dictionary..." That part is my favorite. You should watch the sequel, too.)



(Combining the comedy of Leave Britney Alone and I Just Wanted To Make It Snow. Brilliant.)



(Erin and I fell in love with this little precious.)



(I wish there was someone who looked like Tedward working in my office.)



(Another really old one, but it never gets old. Though the song kind of has by now.)


There were many other classics that didn't get posted on here, but that's for another day. Maybe in another 100 posts?

Anyway, you're welcome. Now get back to work.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love the 2 from SA as well. And I just found "Leave Britney Alone"... holy hell.