Tuesday, January 20, 2009

God Bless America

I apologize for going a week without posting. It's just that the past week was filled with so many exciting things that I didn't have time to fully document them.

I promise to fill you in with details on:
  • Restaurant week
  • My vocal performance class
  • Saturday on the town
  • Spring Awakening's final performance
However, for now, I'm going to leave you in suspense. I must say, though, that I have goosebumps after watching the Inauguration. I don't have words to express the feeling adequately, but I am hopeful about the implications of what just happened.

God bless America is right.

(Oh, and this is my 99th post! Get excited for the next one!)

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Oh man, so close to the big 100!!! Write one right now! :)

Love love love love love you. As always.