Tuesday, October 21, 2008

On that same note...

You can easily tell what interests a person. Just look at how she spends her money, and how she fills her free time.

So, if a particular person's disposable income for the past few weeks went toward:
  • Tickets to Legally Blonde on closing weekend
  • Tickets to Wicked: The Yellow Brick Road Not Taken
  • Multiple Theater Development Fund purchases
  • Music from The Colony
  • Drinks at Don't Tell Mama
  • Shoes from Steve Madden
  • Computer repairs/accessories at the Apple store
And if, in a span of 16 days, she'll have seen at least 8 theatrical performances...

What would that say about her?
-----------------

On a related note, I have decided that I'm going to get up the nerve (and the songs) to sing at open-mic at a certain piano bar I love. Suggestions?

2 comments:

Megan said...

I just updated my blog! Are you shocked? I am!

Things are a little slow around here, which is fine with me really.

As to your question, I can't ever think of the perfect song myself but think about "The Show Must Go On" haha

Samantha said...

I think that your person has spent her money well. What are your Christmas plans?