Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Great White Way

Shows I've Seen In the Past 3 Months:
Spring Awakening (x2)
[title of show] (x2)
Hairspray
13
College: The Musical
Aliens With Extraordinary Skills
The 39 Steps
Avenue Q
Boeing-Boeing

Shows I Want to See in the Next 3 Months:
Altar Boyz (going next week)

Gypsy (going over Thanksgiving)
Legally Blonde (which closes on Sunday. UPDATE: I'm going on Saturday)
Tale of Two Cities
August: Osage County
Spamalot
All My Sons
Pal Joey
Billy Elliot
Equus
Phantom of the Opera (Sarah and I are going in a couple of weeks. Would you believe I've never actually seen a production of this one?)

Totally do-able.

P.S. Worth mentioning, because I think it's funny, and well, it's my blog. I'm going to have to teach my friend Flava-flav how to spot a 'mo. Seriously, she debated with me from 45th and Broadway all the way to 57th and Fifth about the lead actor in Avenue Q being straight. I crossed my heart and hoped to die if that one wasn't gay.

Case in point: A photo from his official website.
Also, this article. Fruit fly for the win! Also worth mentioning (even moreso than his sexuality) was his fantastic performance. Color me impressed.

3 comments:

Megan said...

First of all... Legally Blonde is closing? Huh, yeah that's probably about right.

Secondly, HELL YES you want to see Spamalot! Love it love it love it! (Sorry Kely) Miss you! Loved the text yesterday!

Samantha said...

Do you get to see LB? And the post is finished.

Samantha said...

P.S. I post and then you have nothing to say...poo.