Thursday, October 9, 2008

BEAT SAXET.

You know what time it is, right? It's time for OU students to make the Southbound 35 trip to Dallas to see the Sooners "beat the hell outta" texas. Unfortunately, it's not that easy to get there from NYC, so I'll be rooting from here. I'm just a little sad to miss out on the the shopping, the West End craziness, a first-hand view of the game, and all of the "What happens at OU/tx..." moments, but I'll survive.

However, I do need to throw my 2 cents into the trash-talking, so here are some jokes for you Sooner fans:

A guy in a bar leans over to the guy next to him and says, "Wanna hear a good Texas joke?"

The guy next to him replies, "Well before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 6' tall, 200 lbs., and I am a Texas grad. The guy sitting next to me is 6' 2" tall, weighs 225, and he's a Texas grad. And the fella next to him is 6' 5" tall, weighs 250, and he's a Texas grad. Now, you still wanna tell that joke?"

The first guy says, "No, not if I'm gonna have to explain it three times."

Q: What do you call a good looking girl on the University of Texas campus?

A: A visitor.

Q: How many Texas fans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: One, but he gets 3 credits.

It was reported that Texas head football coach Mack Brown will only be dressing twenty players for the Oklahoma game. The rest of the players will have to get dressed by themselves.

Four college alumni were climbing a mountain one day: a Texas, an Oklahoma grad, a Florida grad, and a Notre Dame grad. Each proclaimed to be the most loyal of all fans at their alma mater.

As they climbed higher, they argued as to which one of them was the most loyal of all. They argued all the way up the mountain, and when they reached the top, the Notre Dame grad hurled himself off the mountain, shouting "This is for the Fighting Irish!" as he fell to his doom.

Not wanting to be out done, the Florida grad threw himself off the mountain proclaiming, "This is for the Gators!"

Seeing this, the Oklahoma grad walked over and shouted "This is for the Sooners!" and pushed the Longhorns fan off the side of the mountain.

Q: What's the only sign of intelligent life in Austin?

A: Norman: 370 Miles

One day in an elementary school in Austin, TX, a teacher asks her class if the Texas Longhorns are their favorite football team. The whole class says yes, except for Little Jimmy.

The teacher asks, "What's your favorite football team, Jimmy?" Little Jimmy says, "The Oklahoma Sooners."

The teacher asks, "Well, why is that?" Little Jimmy says, "Well, my dad is a Sooner fan, my mom is a Sooner fan, I guess that makes me a Sooner fan."

The teacher angered by his reply says, "If your dad was a moron and your mom was an idiot what would that make you?" Little Jimmy says, "Well, I guess that would make me a Texas fan."

No comments: