Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Joyeux anniversaire, mon ami!

"You say it's your birthday It's my birthday too, yeah They say it's your birthday We're gonna have a good time I'm glad it's your birthday Happy birthday to you." -- Beatles, "Birthday"

Today marks the birthday of one of my most favorite people in the whole entire world. Just a couple of years ago, we became friends because we liked the sound of each other's voice (no kidding, we met in choir). And then we discovered more things we like about each other (and a few weird things too). It's a good thing we take cute pictures together too, because there certainly are a lot of them.

From date parties dressed as kids on Christmas to decked out in our semi-formal finest, rooting for the Sooners in Norman or in the West End, being in Scandals or just being scandalous, and all the random times in between, Kely is one of my most beloved friends. And today, I'm celebrating him!

Happy birthday, little K. Love ya!


No comments: