Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rich girl.

Ok, I know I've been slacking on posting. I really only have a few minutes before I have to be somewhere, so here's just the quickest of updates.

Training is still going strong in Baltimore. I'm enjoying work and excelling, but I'm definitely ready to transition out of the training phase and into the "doing". It's going to be demanding - but not too difficult - work, but the greatest thing is that it's definitely rewarding already.

I love my coworkers and my team. I'm part of the "Triple Threat" cohort, and we've already established ourselves as the cool kids who know how to have a good time. Expect pictures soon.

For now, just saying hello - I'm still alive, I'm still happy, and I'm ready to get back to the City. Oh, and the subject? That refers to the Hall & Oates song Christa and I are going to sing tonight during the RT's outing to a karaoke bar. You love it.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

triple threat...hmmm...you don't have broadway always on your brain do you?

Jordan said...

Okay love, you are REALLY going to have to get on the ball with posting. How do you expect me to get my Emily fix when I'm a billion miles away?! This is vital to my existence!

For real though, if I can post from a hostel in Sweden, you can post from your hip new apartamento in NYC. And that's all I have to say about that.