Monday, August 4, 2008

Um, I think those are empty...

There's just been too much going on for me to explain in great detail. I promise I'll be more faithful in updating as soon as real life starts, which is tomorrow. But here are some highlights:

  • Baltimore is cool, as long as you're by the harbor and stay out of the blue light district.
  • I LOVE working for TFA.
  • Training was intense - 10 hour days, with maybe two 15-minute breaks, for 10 days straight - but very informative and helpful.
  • My cohort has a theme song, "Don't Stop Believing." And we're the Triple Threat.
  • My coworkers are amazing.
  • "Then the ice melts, and it's like second drink," became a recurring quote for the weeks.
  • The Orioles suck. But the Hippo is amazing.
  • We did karaoke twice. And killed it, twice. Apparently, December 1963 is our staple.
  • I would love to tell you my Patron story, but I don't think I should post it on here. ;)
  • On the same note, ask me about McSexyCanI?
  • My RD is adorable. I just love her, which is good, since we're going to be working together a LOT!
I'm sure there's a lot more to talk about, I just can't think of it now. If you want to see pictures documenting this, check my album on Facebook titled, "Then the ice melts and it's like second drink!"

Oh, and my furniture came in! (Don't even ask me about all that drama.) I posted pics of the decorated apartment in the "Many the Miles" album.

Again, I promise a better post is on its way! But for now, I need to get back to reading
Breaking Dawn. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

phone date this week????

I must hear about Patron? and McSexyCanI!

love you

Samantha said...

McSexyCanI? Hmmm...this should be interesting. Developments in the McBestFriend department for a certain PLBD-er you know are quite interesting these days. And frequently. :)