Friday, July 4, 2008

John Cougar Mellencamp would be so proud.

"They come from the cities and they come from the smaller towns.
Beat up cars with guitars and drummers goin' crack, boom, bam.
R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A. R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A. R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A.
Yeah, yeah! Rockin' in the U.S.A."



I promise an update on my week in Norman is coming soon, complete with incriminating photographs, "Overheard in Oklahoma" quotes and a full play-by-play, but today is for the swimming pool, way too many people in the kitchen, Wii sports, tubing/wakeboarding, fireworks displays on the lake, and probably a few too many margaritas. (We have a machine called the "Margarator." No joke.)


However, I will provide you with a teaser photo for the exhilarating story to come. Reader, meet our new best friends, John and Dan.



Happy Independence Day, y'all. Don't blow your faces off with fireworks.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

#1 I CAN'T wait to hear about your trip.

#2 Your Facebook photo album merrits a lecture [;)] and a high five.

#3 I miss you like woah and wish you were around to comment on my new demin mini.

#4 I have finally got my butt into gear and finnished the infamous mixed cds/friendship bracelets I've been jabbering about for months...however, you are about to leave...would it be better to send this to your home in Tennessee or to your new home in NYC?

#5 You're hot.