Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Terrific Tuesday

I promise that I will post an update about the amazing weekend I just had as soon as I find adequate time. I'm only posting at all because I need to document for posterity how amazing today is going to be:

1. Wall-E comes out on DVD. It's only the best movie ever. I actually doubt that I will even be near somewhere to buy it, but just knowing it's out there makes me happy.
2. The Gossip Girl Daily Intel comes out. That happens every Tuesday, but I still get excited weekly.
3. Third Eye Blind releases a new EP. Yeah, seriously, it's for real this time. My obsession level will definitely be kicking back up.
4. I have a project at work I'm pumped about getting started.
5. I'm going to a GIRL TALK concert with three of my fabulous ladyfriends.

I think that's enough wonderful for one day. Get excited, y'all.

P.S. Speaking of Gossip Girl, I really wish Vanessa would die in a fire. Seriously?!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Gossip Girl Daily Intel? do tell.