Wednesday, August 13, 2008

here and there.

Some trivia you might be interested in:
  • I walked home from work yesterday. It was roughly 5 miles. In 3 inch heels, no less.
  • Also, I went out of my way to ensure that Tiffany's was on my route home. Some things just never change.
  • Gold nailpolish is the greatest invention ever. Thank you, Chanel.
  • I'm doing lunch in Bryant Park tomorrow, so I can see the cast of 13 perform in their Broadway series. Camp + Last 5 Years = Ah-Mazing
  • I'm going to DC on Friday to see mi madre. It's my first Bolt Bus experience, and I'm hoping it's a good one because Rena and I want to take the Bolt to Boston soon!
  • Jonathan Horton is competing in the Men's Gymnastics All-Around tonight. I've been watching him compete for years back at OU, so I'm very glad the entire world can see just how amazing he is.
Also, I've been inspired by my friend Cherilyn to do a video blog. What should my topic be?

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Cherilyn has a blog!!!! Shut my mouth.