Sunday, March 1, 2009

Welcome to my weekend.



I love a good lazy Sunday. Actually, I've had quite the lazy weekend, though I'd like to think it was pretty productive as well.

Though Andy Samberg might think that Mr. Pibb + Red Vines = crazy delicious, my favorite combination is Pretzels + White-Chocolate-Cherry Dip from the Biltmore. And instead of watching the Chronicles of Narnia, I've been filling my entertainment quota with an America's Next Top Model marathon.

Plus, I'm now watching the movie Billy Elliot for the second time this weekend. You know how I am, I get on these kicks where I want to watch/listen to/sing/etc. the same thing over and over again. And I certainly do love Billy Elliot. The musical might just be my favorite thing on Broadway right now.

If you haven't heard me gush about how talented these kids are, then consider yourself lucky, because I could go on and on. Plus, they're just adorable. There are 3 original boys who play Billy on Broadway - Trent Kowalik, Kiril Kulish and David Alvarez. Brownie points to anyone who can guess my favorite!


Also, I've been working on a couple of new projects. I've been getting involved with a theater organization here by volunteering my time with a mailing project and with some graphic design work. The event is called the New York Musical Theatre Festival, and it's basically pretty awesome. You should check it out!

I've also spent a significant amount of time this weekend downloading new musical recordings. (If you know what I mean... Megan.) Gotta love it, but I'm probably going to need more space to save things on my computer if I keep things up at this rate.

That's my update for now. This week is certain to be crazy at work, similar to the end of last week (consider this my feeble attempt at an apology for the delayed posting once again), so there's a good chance that my next update will be coming from Tennessee! I am excited to get to visit some of my family next weekend during my sister's spring break.

Until next time, hope you're enjoying a lazy Sunday, or at least having a good one.

1 comment:

Megan said...

You didn't share! Or maybe just not yet... don't leave me out of the loop!