Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sleep is overrated.

I haven't been to bed before 3 a.m. all week (Or, at least asleep. I'm currently sitting in bed right now, but wide awake.) Maybe it's because with the strange work agenda of the week coupled with the weird lazy weekend and my excitement about this coming weekend my internal clock is all screwy.

So it leaves me lots of time to goof around on the internet. Or read magazines. Or pack my bags, because tomorrow after work I am going to spend a few days in Tennessee, and I'm quite excited for the little mini-vacay!

Katie, if you're reading this, prepare yourself to be dragged to the movie theater. (I've already checked the listings and have three movies in mind, but I'm not announcing them on this blog because I probably already sound dorky enough, thankyouverymuch.) I'm also looking forward to the much needed haircut.
Any style suggestions?

And of course there will be lots of homecooked meals, playing with the puppy, QT with the fam, and time at the piano. Plus, maybe I'll get all of the pictures uploaded that are long overdue. (Come to think of it, maybe I could have been doing that during these sleepless nights?) But what I'm most excited about is 5 days without my work computer or Outlook, and not a bit of a guilty conscience about it.

The next time I post, I will be mid-vacation bliss. Oh I just can't wait.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

You know, even though I still live in OK, I haven't been home in months. And now that the prospect of leaving for a very, very long time is getting closer, I'm starting to feel the need to go home a lot more to get some of that home-cooking, dog-playing family time.

I'm weird.