Monday, March 30, 2009

A Whole Haggle of Hippi

This past week was hellish, though it was marked by a few bright spots. I don't want to talk about the negative things, so I'll just mention the good stuff.

For one thing, Gossip Girl came back! (Love Blair and Nate together, by the way, so haters to the left.) Then, I finally won the HAIR lotto, which was fantastic. Katie Couric was at the show that night, by the way. Then on Friday, which was the worst day of all, my friends helped make it better with an outing to Blockheads for our favorite drinks - the Bulldog. And that night I saw the first preview of Next to Normal with the fierce Alice Ripley and the hot-hottie Aaron Tveit.

Saturday was shopping with Kennedy and Duncan down in SoHo & Nolita. It was my "hippie themed" day, though lately every day is, to be quite honest. I got a fun bag from Tibet, a bright happy sundress, a funky ring and some patchouli/nag champa scented body wash. Nothing says "let the sun shine in" like that, right?

Speaking of my hippie-ness, I am about to bounce off the walls from excitement because TOMORROW NIGHT I'm going to the OPENING NIGHT performance of HAIR. The capitols in that were necessary, and don't scratch the surface of my excitement. I have the cutest outfit planned, by the way.

This blog post is horribly written, because I'm feeling like a tweeny-bopper from my excitement. Apologies, but at least it's better than nothing. I'll post more tomorrow and a full review of my sure-to-be-amazing experience later.

Peace!

No comments: