Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rules for Living: Vol. 2

Everyone needs a sure-fire solution for the days when you're just feeling down. Here's mine:

1. Go home and change into your PJ's.
2. Order takeout from your favorite restaurant.
3. Watch a fun movie.

Options, in case that combo's not going to cut it for you (er, me):
Have a glass of wine, see a Broadway show, go to Tiffany's

Tonight, however, I'm opting for the simple 1-2-3 approach.
#1 is pretty self-explanatory, but I felt it necessary to fill you in that Ashley and I are camped out on the couch with our nearly finished Samalita's delivery food and watching High School Musical. And we just might be watching the "Can I Have This Dance" scene twice.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(Credit to OxymoronAssoc on livejournal)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I like this rules for living deal. And I like you too.