Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Just the facts, people.

Today, I'm not a fan of:
  1. Running late (okay, later than usual) for work. Not that I have a set time to be in the office anyway.
  2. Having 525,600 things on my to-do list. That have to be finished today.
  3. My massive headache.
  4. Being at the office until God-knows-when.
  5. The fact that I have nearly finished the book I checked out on Saturday, and I don't have time to go to the library tonight.
  6. Being freezing when I'm in the shade, but hot in the sun. Pick a temperature, NYC!
  7. My chipped nail polish.
However, I do like:
  1. Being less than 24 hours from Norman.
  2. MGMT and Rufus Wainwright on my iPod.
  3. My sassy shoes.
  4. Cupcakes from "Burgers and Cupcakes"
  5. Being engrossed in the world of Michael Tolliver and company (of course the gay man is my favorite character).
  6. Having everything packed and ready to go to Home Sweet 'Homa.
  7. The potential of getting a manicure tonight. If I get back to my 'hood before midnight.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

i LOVE your little flower bullets. and i LOVE that I got to see you this weekend.