Thursday, June 12, 2008

Insert witty blog title here.

Things that make me :)

You can't help being at least a tiny bit amused by cute kittens in funny poses with poorly-spelled, dorky captions.

Smile Rating:
:)






Of course, I'll always love John Mayer. But I particularly love "Wheel" from this album, Heavier Things. In it, John says things I would like to communicate to the world, but his lyrics are so much more articulate than what I would've come up with. Plus, it reminds me of one of the best summers ever, when we made a trip to see John Mayer for the first time.

Smile Rating:
:) :)




And finally, Kathy Griffin. I don't care that she's on the D-List, or that she's highly offensive to many groups of people. She is hiliarious, and always makes me laugh. Tonight she hosted Bravo's A-List awards, and managed to find a happy medium between class and crass. But you know, sometimes you just need to be entertained by a woman who's not afraid to go there. "Get freaky, Lance Bass, get freaky!"

Smile Rating: :) :) :)




And on the opposite end of the spectrum - two things that do not make me :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting."

-Andy Warhol.

I just want you to know the east coast is good to its people. I never want to leave this place -- and I cannot wait until you have the exact same feeling... but actually get to STAY. =) I miss you more than you knowwww. Let's facebook chat soon, k?

Loveloveloveandargylesocks.

kolls said...

Gah. "Clarity" is one of my all-time favorite songs EVER. When I just need to drive around (obviously back home in Texas) and unwind, I always put it on!

Katherine said...

I LOVE Kathy!!!!

("I worked my A$$ off Jeff...(spray spray spray) I am a WARRIOR")