Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Beatles said it best...

"You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Yes we're going to a party party..."

Today is April 23, my 23rd birthday, which means it's my GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Actually, I'm not even playing hookey. I'm in the office right now, finishing up a few things before my vacation, and the festivities, begin at 11:30. Already today has been wonderful - I played the awesome new playlist I made while getting ready and when I walked out my bedroom door, there were gifts on the coffee table from my wonderful roommate. She gave me a bunch of pretty little daffodils, a Brooklyn blackout brownie from my favorite bakery and a cute card.

I got to the office early to get things done and because I always get an early start on my birthday, and so when my friends rolled in, they greeted me with big smiles, hugs and gifts! Sarah gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a really sweet card, and Rena gave me a cute little change purse from Bendel's, which she says is so I can keep up with my Metrocard. She also sneakily bought the beautiful Papyrus card we ogled last week.

I'm sure there will be more to update you on later, with all the excitement coming up:
  • Lunch with my girlfriends at Burgers & Cupcakes
  • Broadway Show League opening day at Central Park
  • My parents arriving this afternoon
  • Choosing some swanky restaurant in Hell's Kitchen
  • HAIR HAIR HAIRHAIRHAIR HAIR HAIR HAIR
I hope you all have a wonderful day, too. :)
loVe!

No comments: