Sunday, May 10, 2009

I promise I'm not dead.

I've been really terrible at updating, and I apologize. However, I think it's going to be a trend here for a little bit - my lack of posting, that is. There's just too much going on. 

Right now, I'm sort of busy at work, wrapping up everything from the 09 campaign and shifting into 2010 mode. I will be on a new team with new portfolio starting June 1st, and I'm really excited because I will get to recruit at OU! So all of you Sooners be prepared. ;)

Also, as spring has sprung and summer's on its way, a lot more time is being spent outside on patios rather than with my computer. Sorry, but I think you understand, right?

Big exciting news, though! The Tony Awards are exactly a month away, and I will be there! I'm especially excited to go because there are so many shows that I adore that are nominated (8 for HAIR, 11 for next to normal, 15 for Billy Elliot!). Kely's coming in for that weekend, and we have tickets to the awards ceremony. We'll also be at the first performance of HAIR after the awards. And I have to take him to see next to normal while he's in town.

But prior to that, my dear friend Erin is coming to visit, and I'm so excited to see her.

And then in June I have a work conference in Houston that I'm extending into a visit to Paris to see my family. 

And somewhere in all of that mess, my friend Brian and I are moving in together (whether we're moving to a new place or staying in my current apartment is yet to be decided). 

So, as you can see, I'm quite a busy bee. And though this post is far from poetic or insightful, hopefully it will tide you over until I have time to think of something more interesting to say.

Peace and love!

No comments: