Monday, April 6, 2009

In brief...

I don't have the energy for an update in prose, so we'll resort to the bullet-point format:

  • I found out for certain that I will be returning to TFA next year on the recruitment team.
  • I'll be working with schools in Dallas and Louisiana (most likely, it's about 90% set).
  • Hooray for Iowa for embracing equality.
  • Great quote of Friday: "You can get married in Iowa now, but just not to him."
  • This guy has a great voice. And he's not hard to look at, either.
  • No matter how many times I say that I need to get some rest, I can't make myself go to sleep before 1 a.m.
  • I made new theatre-loving friends this weekend, which is always fun.
  • Apparently, singing "Oh Great God of Lotto" works.
  • I saw Josh and Chasten make their Broadway debuts!
  • This girl is still my favorite ever.
  • Our inappropriate lunch-bunch had an inappropriate brunch instead. No wonder they put us in the back room by ourselves.
  • Free mimosas are wonderful.
  • Justin went back to the land of cheese and it makes me sad!
  • Only 17 days until my GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!

No comments: