Friday, February 13, 2009

Rules for Living: Vol. 1

So, I've been wishing I had a regular update topic like some of my favorite bloggers out there, but I had trouble coming up with one that wasn't blatantly stolen. Now I finally have one of my own. Each week, I'm going to share with you my "Rules for Living". These are just little observations that I think would make the world a more pleasant place (at least for me) if more people would, well, observe them. I'm not going to narrow myself down to a particular format. Let's keep this organic and see how it grows.

Rule for Living #1:
Chewing gum should not be done in public, unless you are under the age of 18, or you are at a sporting event. It looks ridiculous and annoys me to watch people chewing, chewing, chewing. Even Willy Wonka agrees.

Rule for Living #2:
Life is better with good music. Case in point: my Pandora playlist. Today, when I logged in and hit play, I was rewarded with a series of songs that could make any stressful, strange day feel awesome. I will share them with you:

It's My Life, Addicted to Love, Here I Go Again, Jesse's Girl, Heaven Is a Place on Earth, Dreams, Take It On the Run, Your Love, Message in a Bottle, Where You Lead, Don't You Forget About Me, It Ain't Over til it's Over, Open Arms, Tempted, Let's Stay Together, Just What I Needed, Cruisin, and Eye of the Tiger

It's still going, but that's all that's played at the current moment.

No comments: