Tuesday, April 20, 2010

So much for me being better at updating this. I hope all is well for those of you who might still get alerts for this or subscribe to it or whatever.

Yesterday started my birthday week, and it's already a crazy one. Someone call/text me and remind me to come back later and update on everything that's going on, because it's going to be awesome.

But if you want to know what I'm up to tonight, you should check out www.americanidiotbroadway.com after 5 p.m. I helped my friend film a short video that won a contest, so we will be at Opening Night tonight! There are lots of cool thing that go along with it, including the fact that we'll be live tweeting, which will stream right to the website. Also, my personal Twitter will be updated with the stuff I'm not allowed to say on the official one. ;)

I have my outfit all ready and I'm about to go get my makeup done! Last night was our backstage tour, tonight we do the red carpet, sit front row at the show and then hit the afterparty! Happy opening, y'all!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

you have aNOTHER twitter?

And Happy Birthday week!!!